Friday, January 11, 2008

Shirdi sai told -Reading Vishnus name do wonders

It is just a recollection of the past three day readings we did on vishnu sahasra naamas.
in split doses @ of five verses day.Whether we can pronounce the verses correct or not, whher we know the meaning of the naamas are not no harm.We can slowly assimilate the process this chanting and later meditating on the thousand names of Lord vishu will definitely do wonders in the long run.we have started to try that we have to read,reread and memorize.later slowly we can increase our concentration by depicting the inner meaning of the verses in our mind .It is rather more than a physical exercise a mental as well a spiritual exercise.
chanting, concentrating,assimilating,understanding are all a process and these are many of the ways, or the procedure to understand and feel god. I am an ordinary person just because my Shirdi sai gave me a message to try reading it I started trying.I have felt very good over years reciting the thousand names and I would like to share the method and the ways I adopted to make it into the daily routine. it is worth and effort.
Let Lord vishnu bless all who attempt to try to recite his naamas and Shirdi sairam, get pleased seeing many of us start chanting this hymn or slokas.



Aum Sairam

No comments: